Post 3: Music


Hello bloggers! Today i'm going to write about a topic that I really enjoy to do, the music that I usually listen and my favorites bands.

I'm a really indecisive person about music interest, I listen a lot of different kind of genres, like indie rock, rap, spanish and english rock, cumbia, reggaeton, etc, but I have my top 3, the first is Arctic Monkeys, an English rock (indie) band formed in 2002 in Sheffield, I really love their music style and how it sounds besides their new album is a masterpiece, I hope their comes to Lollapalooza 2019. The second is Pearl Jam, an American rock (grunge) band formed in 1990 in Seattle, I love Eddie Vedder voice, specially in the Yellow ledbetter song, but their have another greats songs like Alive, Black and Last Kiss. The third is Ska-p (I know my interests are a little weird and varied), a ska punk band formed in Madrid, Spain, my favorites songs are Mis colegas, Canto a la liberacion and Vergüenza. The most of their songs talking about social criticism, like animal abuse, childrens abuse and  bullfights.



What about you? comment who are your favorite artist or band, see you later :)

Comments

  1. I'm surprised by your musical tastes, I'm loved Pearl Jam and the Eddie Vedder, since i see the movie "Into the wild" <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you listen to good bands Cotter! I recommend you Wendy sulca and Los conquistadores from Ecuador <3 ENJOY THEM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading this while I listen to "Fluorescent Adolescent", one of the greatest bands of these days: Arctic Monkeys :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read Pearl Jam and im encorazona xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 2: The best holidays I ever had

Post 8: Personal opinions

post 5: My future job