post 5: My future job


Hi bloggers! This topic makes me think many things, I have several questions and fears about my future. Forestry is such a beautiful career and it has things and areas that I like so much. At this time, if I have to choose what to do I couldn't answer myself, I like the ecology and process to the forest, how it works, the dynamics. But I also like insects, pests and disease related with forest, and without a doubt it would be one of the favourite jobs that I would like to do, perform analyses, look for symptoms of damage and issue diagnoses should be great. For this reason, I would like take a postgraduate and improve in someone of this areas.
A big impulse to keep learning about forests and ecosystems is that I would like to put it up on practice for the rest of my life, so I understand different situations along the Chilean territory, starting with the big desert in the North, passing by the central zone and ending with the south and the Patagonia. All different places, weather, forest composition, wildlife and interactions between this one and the forest.
One of my strengths is that I can develop myself on different environments and weather so I would be happy working in the south or even in the Patagonia, which is known for having hard rains and temperatures, but that`s what I love.
This is all for today, see you!

Comments

  1. You'll be great in any job cottersss. I hope you can make it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be friend of Teacher Promis and work together on dynamics of forests of Patagonia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That good plans, you will be a great doctor of the forests

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 2: The best holidays I ever had

Post 8: Personal opinions