Post 8: Personal opinions


¡Hi bloggers! How have you been today? Well, this is the last post I’ve to do and it's very interesting because is about a personal opinion, and I will talk about movies.

I like a lot see movies and go to the cinema, for this reason I consider me a movie lover. I like a huge kinds of genres, but my favorites are comedy, horror and science fiction.

About comedy movies I think the old ones are better than the new ones. Currently comedy movies are so bad, they are always the same themes. I feel that the same thing happens with horror movies, the current ones are so bad too, they are just attempts to remake old movies or other ones based on original ideas that are so bad that they look like comedy movies.

But not everything is bad according to what I think, currently science fiction movies are the best, I also think that they are the most viewed by people, for that reason I think it is the genre of films where more money is invested, besides there is a lot technological development, making these more and more realistic and better produced compared to old movies.

Speaking of movies, I must mention some, which I think have been the best I've seen as "Leon: the professional", "Shutter island", "Trainspotting", "The fight club", "Interstellar", “Inception” and maybe some others that I don’t remember now.

And you what do you think about old and new movies, what are the best movies you have seen?
Goodbye bloggers J

Comments

  1. Old movies are always the best and I looooooove the fight club, one of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't prefer one over the others, because I like olds and news movies:( We have similar tastes on movies! I love all the movies that you mentioned. Recently I watched a movie very vrazy! its called "Adapatation", you must watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ones you mention are very good movies, interstellar is very interesting. Good post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh this topic ir so interesting, I`m really fan of cinnema and classic movies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool movies I like those ones too, I personal think that this times movies are just cliche and just too little creative ideas. Grettings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 2: The best holidays I ever had

post 5: My future job