Post 1: A country I'd like to visit

Always I liked nordic culture and his mithology, for the same I wish visit one of those country specially Norway. I want to learn his language, about the culture, know the beautiful landscapes, the big mountains and glaciars, too I would like to know the fiords and sail throught them

If I have the opportunity I would like to study in Norway because his educational system is one of the of Europe and would development my career in them amazing forest.

Norway is a country with a lot of forest and differents types of ecosystems, for this reason work there would be a really good option, also the minimum salary is like seven times greater than Chile.

Also is a country with a excellent health system, the people respect de environment, stimulate recycle, the streets are clean and a lot of another characteristics.

All this reason make Norway my favorite destiny to travel, study, work and live.

See you later :)

Image result for noruega

Comments

  1. When I was more child I read a book about witches and they lived in this country! Maybe you will meet any witch, careful yourself please, they
    hate the smelly men.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 2: The best holidays I ever had

Post 8: Personal opinions

post 5: My future job