Post 2: The best holidays I ever had


Hello bloggers, today I'm going to write about my best and favorite holidays I have ever had.
Was in the summer of 2016 when I was backpacking with my cousin from Santiago to Chiloé. 

The travel was began in the highway in San Bernardo and the first truck that stopped had as destiny Valdivia. That's was amazing because I have relatives in that city and we spend the night in their house.
To the next day we start to travel early morning and arrive at Ancud late at night.

We met a lot of beautiful places and towns, but most awesome to me was Detif, a little town located in an island named Lemuy. In that town doesn't live more than 30 people and its difficult to arrive there, but the people were so happy and friendly. I Remember a day I woke up early morning to see the sunrise, I went for a  walk to the beach and I could see dolphins and penguins, that was an amazing moment.

See you soon :)

Comments

  1. I traveled to Lemuy in 2006, it was amazing!, this place is so beautiful, and I remember that named Detif the fish tail jaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see penguins and dolphins, I imagine it must be magical :p

    (oh yes cotter)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was it the first time you went to Chiloé?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A magical trip! I really want to know Chiloé

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds great, hope one day went to that amazing place!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 8: Personal opinions

post 5: My future job